www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.com
Subject Re: mod_proxy/747: Incomplete files cuted by broken transmission are proxy-cached.
Date Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:35:25 GMT
Synopsis: Incomplete files cuted by broken transmission are proxy-cached.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 18 07:35:24 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I'm not certain I understand what you're describing.
Do you mean that files whose transmission was interrupted
(by a network event or other glitch) are being cached
by the proxy even though incomplete?

As for getting the file out of the browser's cache;
if you're using Netscape, try holding down Shift while
clicking on the Reload button.  (I believe this works
in Internet Explorer, also.)