www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Bill Arnold <b...@applied.net>
Subject config/744: No matter what I do, cookies are being sent to the browser
Date Mon, 16 Jun 1997 21:40:01 GMT

>Number:         744
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       No matter what I do, cookies are being sent to the browser
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have recently upgraded to 1.2.0, because I was under the impression that this problem would
go away (otherwise I was perfectly happy with 1.1.3)
httpd -v = Server version Apache/1.2.0.
httpd -l =Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_browser.c
there is no mod_usertrack or mod_cookies.
I even put CookieTracking off in the httpd.conf file to no avail.
www.georgiabuilders.com
>Fix:
if i did, i would have..