www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Chris Moeller <Chris.Moel...@cmscc05.hamilton-co.org>
Subject os-aix/725: The make process quits after an error in http_bprintf.c
Date Thu, 12 Jun 1997 15:50:01 GMT

>Number:         725
>Category:       os-aix
>Synopsis:       The make process quits after an error in http_bprintf.c
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
This is a copy of the screen including the error message
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   alloc.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_main.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_core.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_config.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_request.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_log.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_protocol.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   rfc1413.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   util.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   util_script.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   modules.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   buff.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   md5c.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   util_md5.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   explain.c
        cc -c    -DAIX -U__STR__   http_bprintf.c
"http_bprintf.c", line 292.65: 1506-025 (S) Operand must be a modifiable lvalue.
The error code from the last failed command is 1.

Make Quitting.
>How-To-Repeat:
Try to compile Apache_1.2.0 in AIX 3.2
>Fix:
No.  I noticed this same problem was brought up in PR10, but there did not seem to
be a fix even though the PR was closed