www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Stig <s...@hackvan.com>
Subject Re: config/716: Wrong type given to file with "two extensions"
Date Wed, 11 Jun 1997 23:55:31 GMT
marc@hyperreal.com wrote:

> Synopsis: Wrong type given to file with "two extensions"
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
> State-Changed-By: marc
> State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 11 08:03:31 PDT 1997
> State-Changed-Why:
> I can not replicate this problem with 1.2.0.  1.2b7 is quite
> an old version; please upgrade to 1.2.0 and try again.

I've since upgraded to 1.2.0 and the problem is still there...

    ==> error_log <==
    [Wed Jun 11 16:45:44 1997] access to /home/httpd/html/frontpage.cgi.html failed for localhost,
reason: file permissions deny server execution

I'm running with "Options ExecCGI" and srm.comf contains

    # To use CGI scripts:
    AddHandler cgi-script .cgi