www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From peter francese <pfranc...@giworldwide.com>
Subject config/718: Unable to get the user dir working
Date Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:00:07 GMT

>Number:         718
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Unable to get the user dir working
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Unable to get the user dir working- if a public_html
exist in the user dir i get "Forbidden You don't have access premissions to
access /~user_name on this server"
www.giworldwide.com/~pfrancese
>Fix:
I think that its a problem with do to directory structure on my box,
but before i change anything i would like to hear what you thin