www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Igor N Kovalenko <in...@mail.wplus.net>
Subject os-qnx/684: broken compilation of utils from support directory
Date Thu, 05 Jun 1997 22:10:01 GMT

>Number:         684
>Category:       os-qnx
>Synopsis:       broken compilation of utils from support directory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Makefile generated for support direcrtory is not good for QNX.

It needs extra LIBS1 definition: LIBS1=-lunix
and $(LIBS) must be added to htdigest target (like it is in htpasswd target).

suEXEC wrapper needs extra include: <sys/types.h>
and fake initgroups() definition (like it is in src directory), bacause QNX does not have
it.

Problems like above were solved for src directory, but not for support.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just type:
cd support
make
 :-)
>Fix:
Yes, I have fixed Makefile and suexec.c.
diff -n output available too