www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From APB...@apache.org (on behalf of coar)
Subject Re: config/674:
Date Wed, 04 Jun 1997 20:34:03 GMT
Synopsis: Environment variable REMOTE_USER not being set.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun  4 13:34:02 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry, the username/password pair you supplied doesn't
appear to work.  I get an authorisation failure using
the URL and login information.

I'm using 1.2b11 here and it works correctly for me, so
I think we need to get the above problem fixed.  When we
access that URL, are we invoking the script you described
or something else?

Does the username show up in the access_log?  Or does it
get reported as "-"?
Category-Changed-From-To: config-mod_cgi
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Wed Jun  4 13:34:02 PDT 1997