www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lyonel VINCENT <vinc...@trotek05.trotek.ec-lyon.fr>
Subject general/669: Proposal for PUT/DELETE support
Date Wed, 04 Jun 1997 10:10:01 GMT

>Number:         669
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Proposal for PUT/DELETE support
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have written a module (mod_put) to handle the HTTP/1.1 PUT and DELETE methods.
It uses 3 per-directory config directives: EnablePut, EnableDelete and umask to
restrict access and set umask for created files/dirs.
Sending of PUT /this/is/a/test/index.html will result in the creation of dirs
'this', 'is', 'a' and 'test' and file 'index.html' with the gien umask.

Provides full support for Netscape Gold 'Publish' feature.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I just wonder where to submit mod_put for test and validation