www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@Topsail.ORG>
Subject Re: mod_proxy/664: Cannot get Proxy to work
Date Tue, 03 Jun 1997 18:12:29 GMT
After changing Configuration, and before running make, did you rerun
Configure? You'll see "Invalid command ProxyRequests On" if the httpd
you're starting up has no proxy module built in.

> >Number:         664
> >Category:       mod_proxy
> >Synopsis:       Cannot get Proxy to work
> >Confidential:   no
> >Severity:       serious
> I have compiled apache just fine, even added the support for proxy in the Configuration
file.  When ever I launch httpd, the httpd.conf file has an error that states "Invalid command
ProxyRequests On"  What is wrong?

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko            The Topsail Group             West Chester PA USA