www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Steffen Thorhauer <thorh...@volker.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE>
Subject mod_include/662: Problems with SSI
Date Tue, 03 Jun 1997 10:50:02 GMT

>Number:         662
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       Problems with SSI
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have installed  apache V1.2b11 on two Sun Sparc5 and want to
use Server Side Includes.
I set the option XBitHack Full in the access.conf File to turn on
text/html server-parsing by activating the owner x bit.

The link http://gonzo.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/itineu.html works right,
that means that the SSI includes works correctly.

The link http://gimli.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/itineu.html doesn't work
right, that means that the SSI includes are not interpreted, if
you look the source of this page in your web-browser, you can see the
tags for the includes.

Both apache deamons have the same configuration and are the same
binary.