www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Stephen Davies <davi...@the.no1.co.nz>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR mod_proxy/624
Date Thu, 29 May 1997 05:52:13 GMT
In addition to the previous mail I thought I would answer the formal
change information. I presume you will update the problem status, let me
know if I should.

Its still looking good, problem closed (I hope!!), thanks again

Stephen Davies

>>> <chuck@hyperreal.com> 05/27/97 08:06 >>>
Synopsis: "Too many open files" message with Proxy Cache ON

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-feedback
State-Changed-By: chuck
State-Changed-When: Tue May 27 01:06:45 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Patch submitted to user for testing.