www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jack Holt <h...@smarthealth.com>
Subject Re: mod_dir/576: Port 0 being added in directory redirects
Date Tue, 13 May 1997 19:27:16 GMT

I added Port 80 to the main server, and sent SIGHUP.  The problem
occurs exactly as before.

Some more information: I checked mod_info's server-info handler's output.
Under <#http_core.c> at "Current Configuration: httpd.conf" it shows "Port
80", but under "<#server>" it says:

Server Version: Apache/1.2b10
_API Version: 19970427
Run Mode: standalone
User/Group: nobody(60001)/60001
Hostname/port: smarthealth.com:0
                              ^^^

Interesting.  I wonder why the Port directive isn't changing that?

	--Jack