www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR config/572
Date Tue, 13 May 1997 16:09:34 GMT
Either they have a bogus hack that issues a redirect when it gets an auth
it doesn't like (as opposed to no auth), or it only works for URLs on the
same server and does it via an internal redirect, or they lie.

Their FAQ talks about their ErrorDocument 401 not working unless you use a
nph- CGI that outputs its own auth header.  Not sure what they do for
OnDeny.  Hmm.  A quick look at the source makes me think it just won't
work since they appear to just set the Location: header, but I could be
reading it wrong.