www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Hannes R. Boehm" <han...@boehm.priv.at>
Subject Re: general/553: access to a dir which is not r-x by all (only user/group) is not permited
Date Sun, 11 May 1997 17:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/553; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Hannes R. Boehm" <hannes@boehm.priv.at>
To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Subject: Re: general/553: access to a dir which is not r-x by all (only user/group) is not
permited
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 19:04:22 +0200 (MET DST)

 > Are you sure there are not two group www's in the /etc/group file?

 I have had two groups www in my /etc/group file...

 I am terribly sorry (I should have checked this before sending a bug
 report) (but I didn't even think about that the misbehaviour could be a
 result of a misconfiguration in my group file)

 Thank you very much for your help.

 Hannes Boehm

 |  Hannes R. Boehm           Student of Technical Physics (E-810)  |
 |  University of Technology, Vienna, Austria                       |
 |  email: hannes@boehm.priv.at                                     |
 |         e9427404@student.tuwien.ac.at                            |
 |  www  : http://www.boehm.priv.at/~hannes                         |