www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/565: Always looks for mSQL. I don't have mSQL.
Date Fri, 09 May 1997 21:10:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/565; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Greg Galcik <greg@interactive.brownmc.com>
Subject: Re: mod_auth-any/565: Always looks for mSQL. I don't have mSQL.
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 14:54:44 -0600 (MDT)

 On Fri, 9 May 1997, Greg Galcik wrote:

 > I was trying to password a given directory on my server, which I've done plenty of times
before on other apache servers. When I try to do so, however, I get a server error, and the
following in the error_log:

 > [Fri May  9 13:19:24 1997] access to /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/test failed for mac10.brownmc.com,
reason: mSQL: Missing parameters for password lookup: Password table

 > I specifically didn't include mon_auth_msql when I compiled, because I was having the
same error with the 1.1.0 binary I downloaded a month or so ago.

 Are you sure you don't have the MSQL module compiled in?  Double
 check your Configuration file to be _sure_ it is commented out,
 rerun Configure, rebuild the binary and double check that you
 are running the right binary.