www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@mail.id.net>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR general/554
Date Thu, 08 May 1997 11:16:28 GMT
> Synopsis: Allocated File Descriptors are not being freed after use.
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
> State-Changed-By: dgaudet
> State-Changed-When: Wed May  7 11:40:56 PDT 1997
> State-Changed-Why:
> At the same time that change was made we also put note_cleanups_for_fd
> calls into all the code that used bpushfd().  The change was
> needed to make the proxy work properly.  So I'm guessing you've
> got a non-standard module built in, and it needs that change made
> as well.  Is that right?

No, actually.. I don't believe that is right, I still think there may
be a problem.  I am using a "stock" Stronghold system, but the same
bug appears to be in the base apache 1.2b10 code.  The only call to
bpushfd I see in apache is in http_main.c and the note_cleanups_for_fd
call is #ifdef'd out behind "NEED_DUPPED_CSD"..

	-- Rob