www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From David Shrewsbury <shrew...@niehs.nih.gov>
Subject config/526: Options directive. Cannot turn off directory indexing.
Date Fri, 02 May 1997 14:10:01 GMT

>Number:         526
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Options directive. Cannot turn off directory indexing.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I believe this is the same problem as reported in bug report 317. I can
specify Options None in the config file but I still get an index of the
directory.  No .htaccess files are used in the directory or any parent
directories.  I have combined all configuration files into one, but I
wouldn't think that this would make a difference.  I will be happy to
send it to you for review.
>How-To-Repeat:
Inside a <Directory> block, specify Options None, HUP the server, and
if the file specified with the DirectoryIndex directive is not in the
directory then you will get an index listing.
>Fix:
Nope, but I'm looking..