www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Patrick Boden <boden...@icl.lu>
Subject general/522: People cant download larger files . Netscape and Msie will say " Document done " in the middle of the download
Date Thu, 01 May 1997 22:30:01 GMT

>Number:         522
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       People cant download larger files . Netscape and Msie will say " Document
done " in the middle of the download
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
People can download larger files . When you try and access a document (gif or exe) that is
larger thatn 200K , it will say "document done" just rite in the middle of it .
I tried lots of things and I am kinda lost .
>How-To-Repeat:
http://www.eurosluts.net/wmp
There is a file in there called pubpro something . Try downloading it  It wont let you get
half .
>Fix:
I got no clue . I would be glad tho if somebody could get back to me about this via email