www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Bentley" <bentl...@cs.umn.edu>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR suexec/479
Date Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:20:48 GMT

Hmmm, interesting... suEXEC isn't logging an error now, instead
the server is returning this error:

   500 Internal Server Error

And my error log says "premature end of script headers".

It seems the only time this bug shows itself is when the
query string doesn't consist of name=value, but rather
just a name, like this:

   http://www.cs.umn.edu/~amundson/haha.cgi?test

If I say ...

    /haha.cgi?test=          I don't get that error.
    /haha.cgi?test=something I don't get that error either.

I'm not sure what the spec says about the query string, but I
think it is legal to pass a string that isn't a name/value pair,
right?

Well, I hope this helps.   By the way, you guys are doing a great job!

   --Mark

--
Mark A Bentley			Email:	bentlema@cs.umn.edu
Systems Staff, CSci Dept