www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/502: Keep-Alives not timing out
Date Tue, 29 Apr 1997 21:33:31 GMT
Hey Mark,

You should definately upgrade to 1.2b10, as a result of one of your
earlier reports we found a terrible error in the CGI handling in 1.2b9.

I've got a server with 350 children right now that does 120 second
keepalives, and none of them are over the 120 second mark.  That's running
linux though.

I've got 6 IRIX 5.3 servers none of which are showing this problem.  Are
you running the latest 5.3 patch set?

Do you have any Timeout settings in your configuration?  Have you used
graceful restart at all?

Hmm.

Dean