www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR os-linux/340
Date Mon, 14 Apr 1997 00:41:46 GMT
Actually previous versions didn't use mmap either, they used a scoreboard
file.  I'm trying to figure out something clean because recent linux (2.0
and above) works fine with HAVE_SHMGET and without
USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT.

I seem to recall shared memory being a compile time option for kernels
earlier than 2.0.  The submitter is using 1.2.13 (highest pre-2.0 "stable"
release).

Dean