www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/413: inoordinate number of 'malformed header from script' errors from cgi perl
Date Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:47:04 GMT
Have you checked the error log?  This is almost certainly a bug in your
CGI script.  Try adding "$| = 1;" near the start of your program and be
sure you correctly output the header.

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Mark Mertel wrote:

> 	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
> 	A first analysis should be sent before: Fri Apr 18 11:00:01 PDT 1997
>

> >Number:         413
> >Category:       general
> >Synopsis:       inoordinate number of 'malformed header from script' errors from
cgi perl
> >Confidential:   no
> >Severity:       critical
> I'm developing some cgi programs using perl5.002, and sybperl 2.07 and am having very
unpredictable behavior from the httpd server. noe perl errors or problems appear when these
programs are run from the command line, however, when I run them from the Web browser, I get
numerous 'malformed header from script' errors.