www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "J.S.T." <je...@ai.net>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR mod_log-any/343
Date Sat, 19 Apr 1997 23:11:14 GMT

That is exactly what is happening. If that was somehow an idiotic
question on my part, I am sorry. Is there another way you can recommend
doing it? A way to block users from using nph-scripts and not other kinds
of scripts?

We ended up writing logging in the nph-script [common log style] which
works pretty well, but its tough to track BW if we can't restrict
unauthorized nph-style scripts.

Thanks for your response,

-Jerry.