www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Bentley <bentl...@cs.umn.edu>
Subject general/502: Keep-Alives not timing out
Date Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:20:02 GMT

>Number:         502
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Keep-Alives not timing out
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Keep Alive requests seem to stay alive forever.

Take a look at this snap shot of server-status I captured for out server:

     http://www.cs.umn.edu/~bentlema/snap.html

Also, I got this error message when compiling:

	mod_status.c: In function `status_handler':
	mod_status.c:244: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

>How-To-Repeat:
Install 1.2b9 on a heavily loaded server, and watch server-status for 5 minutes,
and you will see the problem.