www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brett McCormick <br...@speedy.speakeasy.org>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR os-osf/463
Date Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:39:59 GMT

I get these errors when compiling with DU cc:

cc -c   -O2 -DOSF1   util_snprintf.c
cc: Error: util_snprintf.c, line 929: In this declaration, the type of "ap_snprintf" is not
compatible with the type of a previous declaration of "ap_snprintf" at line number 538 in
file conf.h.
int ap_snprintf(char *buf, size_t len, const char *format,...)
----^
cc: Error: util_snprintf.c, line 941: In this declaration, the type of "ap_vsnprintf" is not
compatible with the type of a previous declaration of "ap_vsnprintf" at line number 539 in
file conf.h.
int ap_vsnprintf(char *buf, size_t len, const char *format, va_list ap)
----^
make: *** [util_snprintf.o] Error 1