www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Stuart Stock <stu...@gundaker.com>
Subject mod_status/481: apache_status Scoreboard file disappears under 1.2b8
Date Thu, 24 Apr 1997 22:40:02 GMT

>Number:         481
>Category:       mod_status
>Synopsis:       apache_status Scoreboard file disappears under 1.2b8
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The Scoreboard file is not created in the specified directory under beta 8.
The http://machine/server-status output exists but is formatted differently
than under 1.2b7. 1.2b7 still works and creates the file.  Identical
compilation config files and runtime config files can be used for both
versions and 1.2b8 still doesn't create the file.
>How-To-Repeat:
Compile with mod_status enabled, enable scoreboard in config files
>Fix:
Sorry, no help here, all I can do is complain ;%2