www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR general/389
Date Thu, 24 Apr 1997 06:21:53 GMT

> > Synopsis: httpd - caught SIGSEGV (segment violation!)
> >
> > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
> > State-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
> > State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 23 05:02:19 PDT 1997
> > State-Changed-Why:
> > We have seen this problem with FreeBSD and PHP.  Would you
> > please try updating to the latest version of mod_php and
> > see if the problem persists?  Please let us know the results.
> > Category-Changed-From-To: general-os-freebsd
> > Category-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
> > Category-Changed-When: Wed Apr 23 05:02:19 PDT 1997
>
> Shortly after submitting the PR, I upgraded to the latest CVS
> release of PHP after receiving a tip from one of your people.
> This has not cured the problem.  Please advise.

Lewis,

Did you get my email earlier this morning?  I would suggest making
the change provided by Marc Slemko so that we can get a core dump,
and to perhaps grab a copy of the latest dev sources. Many fixes
related to signal handling have been applied. It would probably be
most informative if you can work with the latest sources. If you
cannot easily grab a copy of the latest CVS snapshot from the
Apache site, let me know and I will send you a copy.

-Randy