www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: os-osf/463: virtualhost support functionally broken
Date Wed, 23 Apr 1997 20:10:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-osf/463; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: Brett McCormick <brett@speakeasy.org>
Subject: Re: os-osf/463: virtualhost support functionally broken
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

 This code was changed to use an unsigned long specifically *because* of
 OSF/1 and the alpha chip.  Are you absolutely sure that this is the
 problem?  If we change it back it's likely to break the config of the
 person that asked us to change it to a long.

 Are there any errors while starting up?

 Can you send me the <VirtualHost> lines from your config?

 Dean