www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/456: Can't Locate Apache.pm in @INC at (eval 1) line 2, Can't load Perl Module 'Apache', exitinig
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/456; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: "Lic. Victor Liendo" <vliendo@reacciun.ve>
Subject: Re: general/456: Can't Locate Apache.pm in @INC at (eval 1) line 2, Can't load Perl
Module 'Apache', exitinig
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:27:28 -0600 (MDT)

 On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Lic. Victor Liendo wrote:

 > >Synopsis:       Can't Locate Apache.pm in @INC at (eval 1) line 2, Can't load Perl
Module 'Apache', exitinig
 [...]

 > I have just "gzipped" and "tarred" the Apache 1.2b7, it comes already
 > compiled..

 Not from the Apache group.  Where did you obtain this file?

 > I have isntalled the 1.2b1 and 1.2b2 versions......and i hadn't any problem
 > But the messages above are issued to me whenn i try to start that release

 Were you using mod_perl before?  This does not look to be anything related
 to the base Apache distribution, but something like an external module
 that someone else supplies.

 Please try compiling it yourself, doing whatever you did with previous
 versions.