www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <...@unix-ag.org>
Subject mod_dir/455: AddIconByEncoding does not work?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 18:10:02 GMT

>Number:         455
>Category:       mod_dir
>Synopsis:       AddIconByEncoding does not work?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
  I tested with lots of different AddIconByEndcoding entries, but
  it seems that the entries are simply ignored (eg. the icons or alt
  texts don't appear in a directory index).

  Examples:
   AddIconByEncoding (DOC,/icons/layout.gif) pdf html
   AddIconByEncoding (TXT,/icons/tex.gif) x-tex

  I commented out all other AddIcon* directives in srm.conf, but
  all AddIconByEncoding directives I tested are ignored, except one
  "AddIconByEncoding (CMP,/icons/compressed.gif) x-gzip" and I'm
  really wondering why this works but the others not...

  AddIconByType and AddIcon works without any problems.

  (Yes, fancy indexing was activated during my tests. :-))