www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Blake Kritzberg <bl...@wkgroup.com>
Subject mod_usertrack/417: usertrack mod fails to set cookies
Date Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:50:01 GMT

>Number:         417
>Category:       mod_usertrack
>Synopsis:       usertrack mod fails to set cookies
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Although it compiles fine, and although cookies can demonstrably be set by
hand on the server, the usertrack mod doesn't set cookies or generate errors.
Although the cookie logging works fine (mechanically speaking), the
cookie field itself is blank. I've tried:
CustomLog logs/exp_log "%{Cookie}n \"%r\" %t", and
CookieLog logs/cookie_log -- both give the same result. Also, cgi tests show
the Apache cookie is never set.
>How-To-Repeat:
hubris.adelphia.net/test.cgi
>Fix: