www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Miro Krempasky <mkrem...@elf.stuba.sk>
Subject general/366: httpd -h
Date Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:20:01 GMT

>Number:         366
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       httpd -h
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Sorry for disturbing with corrected bug in 1.2b6.
Brackets are missing < > while I type httpd -h
Maybe it is just typo. I just let you know, bye, Miro

# ./httpd -h|more
<Directory
        Container for directives affecting resources located in the specified ds
        http_core.c
        Allowed in *.conf only outside <Directory> or <Location>
</Directory>
        http_core.c
        Allowed in *.conf only inside <Directory> or <Location>
<Location
        Container for directives affecting resources accessed through the specis
        http_core.c
        Allowed in *.conf only outside <Directory> or <Location>
</Location>
        http_core.c
        Allowed in *.conf only inside <Directory> or <Location>
<VirtualHost
        Container to map directives to a particular virtual host
        http_core.c
        Allowed in *.conf only outside <Directory> or <Location>
>How-To-Repeat:
I am sorry, Intranet
>Fix:
typo%3