www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Donnell <bdonn...@cisco.com>
Subject general/332: SSI ignored in CGI output
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 17:50:01 GMT

>Number:         332
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       SSI ignored in CGI output
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Can you give me pointers as to what I would have to change in the Apache
source in order to get the server to parse SSIs in CGI output?
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Have the server recognize a special mime-type, e.g., text/shtml. Alternatively,
is there an existing Perl script  (ideal) or a C program that takes shtml
input and outputs the results after processing SSIs? I dont want to
reinvent the wheel