www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Donald Neal <d.n...@waikato.ac.nz>
Subject config/325: Can't use VirtualHost default
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 02:40:02 GMT

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Tue Apr 08 11:00:01 PDT 1997

>Number:         325
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Can't use VirtualHost default
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Cannot use VirtualHost _default_ or default in httpd.conf or srm.conf. Apache refuses to start
up and
reports that default cannot be resolved.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
If I have misunderstood the syntax for this, please provide example of its use on the web
page describing VirtualHost.
If I haven't, do not perform DNS check where the parameter to VirtualHost is the specific
word "default"