www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Volker Richert <vol...@sektor>
Subject general/307: Logging to wrong log file with virtual hosts
Date Thu, 03 Apr 1997 08:30:02 GMT

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Thu Apr 03 11:00:02 PST 1997

>Number:         307
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Logging to wrong log file with virtual hosts
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We run serveral virtual servers on a single machine. Each VS has its own log
file. Some(!) entrys in the log files form one VS are logged into the logfile
of a differend VS.
Each Server has its own IP-adress and its own "htdocs"-directory.
I know that 1.1.1 ist the lastest version but the doc told me that only
security fixes are made.

Is his a known bug of 1.1.1 ? I haven't found any comments about this in the
documenation.
>How-To-Repeat:
May I send you the logs ?
>Fix: