www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/284: GET request with trailing ".." needs a REDIRECT
Date Sat, 29 Mar 1997 21:56:23 GMT
I would tend to be of the opposite opinion.  This is a client fault and if
we work around it on our end then it becomes part of the protocol, and
future clients may abuse it.  I'm sure someone else will correct me if I'm
wrong, but I'm pretty sure that clients are required to parse .. on their
end.

Dean