www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/274: Web Daemon hangs
Date Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:31:24 GMT
Todd, the problem to look for here is how many descriptors you have
available to your processes.  Look at the "limit" command and see what
it says.  Are you running httpd with output directed to /dev/null?
It should be printing an error in this case.  It might also be in the
error_log.

Also, have you changed the config any between 1.1.1 and 1.2b7?  Such as
adding another log directive to each vhost?

Dean