www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tim Stives <sti...@netsos.com>
Subject os-linux/255: Problems viewing images with proxied service providers.
Date Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:40:01 GMT

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Tue Mar 25 11:00:00 PST 1997

>Number:         255
>Category:       os-linux
>Synopsis:       Problems viewing images with proxied service providers.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Several of my clients are having trouble viewing our pages from a variety
of sources including buffnet.com and AOL.  The text will load but the
images will not.  We were having the same problem before, so we upgraded
to 1.2b7.  This did not fix the problem.
www.curtisscrew.com
www.netsos.com