www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Victor Carranza <vic...@usac.edu.gt>
Subject mod_include/242: Server-parsed HTML does not work
Date Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:30:03 GMT

>Number:         242
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       Server-parsed HTML does not work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Server-parsed html refuses to work. Documents containing SSI directives appear
normal but results from directives are blank (e.g. echo, printenv) or do not
run (e.g. exec).
>How-To-Repeat:
Uh... I dunno... I could send you my Apache binaries and configuration files but
I'm not sure this can help. I had replies from two mailing lists stating that
I should report this as a bug, 'cause it works fine on FreeBSD and BSDi. One
person told me he has the same problem on DEC OSF/1, so...