www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From bob ostermann <...@rtquotes.com>
Subject general/188: build fails, FNDELAY unknown
Date Mon, 24 Feb 1997 13:50:01 GMT

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Mon Feb 24 11:00:01 PST 1997

>Number:         188
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       build fails, FNDELAY unknown
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
FNDELAY is not defined in the QNX environment, docs suggest that fnctl
cannot be applied to sockets, ioctl() is suggested instead.
#define FNDELAY O_NONBLOCK allows the build to complete, but I don't know if
the socket is actually set to non-blocking.
>How-To-Repeat:
build under qnx (or call me at (800) 888-7166
>Fix:
use ioctl%3