www-announce mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From larry mccay <lmc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Knox 1.3.0 Release
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 00:52:54 GMT
The Apache Knox team is proud to announce the release of Apache Knox 1.3.0!

Apache Knox is a REST API Gateway for providing secure access to the
data and processing resources of Hadoop clusters. More details on
Apache Knox can be found at:
https://knox.apache.org/

Downloads, KEYS and verification details can be found on the Releases page
at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Apache+Knox+Releases

The release bits are available at:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/knox/1.3.0

NOTE: The CHANGES file in the above directory was unfortuantely not updated
but
we have included a link to the updated file on the Releases page above.

This release includes over 200 committed changes with some notable new
features:
   * [KNOX-1862] - Proxying support for Hue UI
   * [KNOX-1875] - Cloudera Manager service discovery
   * [KNOX-1855] - Proxying support for Cloudera Manager API
   * [KNOX-1774] - Introduce environment variables in
gateway/knoxcli/ldap/knoxshell scripts for customization (#65)
   * [KNOX-1687] - Hashicorp Vault RemoteAliasService provider
   * [KNOX-1550] - TLS/SSL client certificate authentication provider
   * [KNOX-1418] - Add KnoxShell command to build truststore using the
gateway server's public certificate (#60)
   * [KNOX-1285] - Create Apache Knox Dockerfile and image

Many bug fixes, improvements and library upgrades are also included in this
release.

We would like to thank all of contributors who made the release
possible and to invite others interested in helping out to engage the
community on the dev and users lists!

--Apache Knox PMC and community

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 8:51 PM larry mccay <lmccay@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache Knox team is proud to announce the release of Apache Knox 1.2.0!
>
> Apache Knox is a REST API Gateway for providing secure access to the
> data and processing resources of Hadoop clusters. More details on
> Apache Knox can be found at:
> https://knox.apache.org/
>
> Downloads, KEYS and verification details can be found on the Releases page
> at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Apache+Knox+Releases
>
> The release bits are available at:
> https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/knox/1.3.0
>
> NOTE: The CHANGES file in the above directory was unfortunately not
> updated but
> we have included a link to the updated file on the Releases page above.
>
> This release includes over 200 committed changes with some notable new
> features:
>    * [KNOX-1862] - Proxying support for Hue UI
>    * [KNOX-1875] - Cloudera Manager service discovery
>    * [KNOX-1855] - Proxying support for Cloudera Manager API
>    * [KNOX-1687] - Hashicorp Vault RemoteAliasService provider
>    * [KNOX-1550] - TLS/SSL Client Cert Authentication Provider
>    * [KNOX-1418] - Add KnoxShell command to build truststore
>    * [KNOX-1285] - Create Apache Knox Dockerfile and image
>
> Many bug fixes, improvements and library upgrades are also included in
> this release.
>
> We would like to thank all of contributors who made the release
> possible and to invite others interested in helping out to engage the
> community on the dev and users lists!
>
>

Mime
View raw message