The Apache Any23 PMC are proud to announce the immediate release of Any23 1.0 which is a major release for the project.
Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command line tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety
of Web documents. Currently it supports the following input formats:
* RDF/XML, Turtle, Notation 3
* RDFa with RDFa1.1 prefix mechanism
* Microformats: Adr, Geo, hCalendar, hCard, hListing, hRecipe, hReview, License, XFN and Species
* HTML5 Microdata: (such as Schema.org)
* JSON-LD: JSON for Linking Data. a lightweight Linked Data format based on the already successful JSON format and provides a way to help JSON data interoperate at Web-scale.
* CSV: Comma Separated Values with separator autodetection.
* Vocabularies: Extraction support for CSV, Dublin Core Terms, Description of a Career, Description Of A Project, Friend Of A Friend, GEO Names, ICAL, lkif-core, Open Graph Protocol, BBC Programmes Ontology, RDF Review Vocabulary, schema.org
, VCard, BBC Wildlife Ontology and XHTML.