Hello,

The Apache Any23 PMC are proud to announce the immediate release of Any23 1.0 which is a major release for the project.

Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command line tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety
of Web documents. Currently it supports the following input formats:

 * RDF/XML, Turtle, Notation 3
 * RDFa with RDFa1.1 prefix mechanism
 * Microformats: Adr, Geo, hCalendar, hCard, hListing, hRecipe, hReview, License, XFN and Species
 * HTML5 Microdata: (such as Schema.org)
 * JSON-LD: JSON for Linking Data. a lightweight Linked Data format based on the already successful JSON format and provides a way to help JSON data interoperate at Web-scale.
 * CSV: Comma Separated Values with separator autodetection.
 * Vocabularies: Extraction support for CSV, Dublin Core Terms, Description of a Career, Description Of A Project, Friend Of A Friend, GEO Names, ICAL, lkif-core, Open Graph Protocol, BBC Programmes Ontology, RDF Review Vocabulary, schema.org, VCard, BBC Wildlife Ontology and XHTML.

A release report for this release can be accessed here
http://s.apache.org/Ull

Although we suggest that you use and consume the Any23 Maven artifacts there are also a number of other download options on our downloads page as well as documentation for how you can include Any23 in your projects.
http://any23.apache.org/download.html

Thank you in advance

Lewis
(On Behalf of the Any23 Project Management Committee)

--
Lewis

--

Apache Gora V.P || Apache Nutch PMC || Apache Any23 V.P || Apache OODT PMC || Apache TAC