The Apache Knox team is proud to announce the release of Apache Knox
0.4.0 - our first release as an Apache TLP!

Apache Knox is a REST API Gateway for providing secure access to the data
and processing resources of Hadoop clusters. More details on Apache Knox
can be found at: http://knox.apache.org/

The release bits are available at:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/knox/0.4.0

The change list is in the CHANGES file in the 0.4.0 directory available from one of the provided mirrors in the page above.

We would like to thank all contributors who made this release possible and
to invite others interested in helping out to engage the community on the dev
and users lists!

thanks,

The Apache Knox Team