www-announce mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.5 release
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:32:13 GMT
The Apache DeltaSpike team is proud to announce the release of

Apache DeltaSpike 0.5

Apache DeltaSpike is a portable Extension library  for JSR-299 (CDI - Contexts and Dependency
Injection for Java) and contains lots of useful tools and helpers which are not part of the
CDI core spec.

DeltaSpike is not a CDI-container itself, but a portable Extension library which can run on
all CDI-containers!

DeltaSpike is tested and runs on many Java SE and EE Servers like Apache TomEE, Red Hat JBoss
Application Server, JBoss Wildfly, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, and also
on simple Servlet containers like Apache Tomcat or Jetty in combination with either JBoss
Weld or Apache OpenWebBeans.

What's new:

Since our last release, 3 new modules got added
* Servlet support,
* Bean-Validation support and
* JPA abstraction layer (aka 'data')

There also are plenty of bugfixes and new features in the existing modules.

The binaries are available through the Maven.Central repository.
groupId: org.apache.deltaspike

The source release is available through our mirrors
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/deltaspike
sha1: 97ac0918283b8ae6a9bf86211d24a5658b45aeb4

have fun!

the Apache DeltaSpike team