The Apache Bloodhound team is pleased to announce the availability
of the 0.6 release.
Apache Bloodhound is a tool to track progress and defects in software products.
Standing on the shoulders of the mature Trac project, Bloodhound provides issue
tracking, repository browsing and wiki functionality.
On top of this Bloodhound aims to provide intuitive support for managing
multiple software projects, a user-friendly interface and simple installation,
incorporating the some of Trac's best plugins.
Please find the change log for this proposed release below:
* Added support for multiple products.
* Added support for ticket relations.
* Numerous improvements to the BloodhoundSearch module.
* Redesigned the Ticket page.
* Implemented Bootstrap templates for Timeline and AccountManagerPlugin.
* Not fixed for this release:
* Attachments can't be added to the global wiki (#387).
The release can be downloaded from:
For further information, please visit the project website at
The Apache Bloodhound Team