www-announce mailing list archives

From Christian Mueller <cmuel...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.9.7 Released
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:40:16 GMT
The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new patch
release camel-2.9.7. This release is issued after 6 weeks of development of
the 2.9.6 release.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download [1] either from
the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more details
please take a look at the release notes [2].

This will be the last planned Camel 2.9.x release. For practical reasons,
the Camel community is committed to only supporting and providing patch
releases for the last 2 minor versions. And because we released the 2.11.0
version last week and start working on Camel 2.12, we will discontinue the
support for the camel-2.9.x branch now. Please use this time to plan your
upgrades.

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/camel-297-release.html

Christian