The Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.3-incubating release.

Apache Bloodhound is a tool to track progress and defects in software products.

Standing on the shoulders of the mature Trac project, Bloodhound provides issue tracking, repository browsing and wiki functionality.

On top of this Bloodhound aims to provide intuitive support for managing multiple software projects, an user-friendly interface and simple installation, incorporating the some of Trac's best plugins. We have also just started working on an overhaul of the search system.

In this release we incorporated the latest Trac version, resolved various bugs and removed most minified files from the distribution.

The release can be downloaded from: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/bloodhound/apache-bloodhound-incubating-0.3.tar.gz

For further information, please visit the project website at http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/
We are also actively looking for further contributors to this python-based project as we gain more traction. We recently added three new committers to our ranks.

The Apache Bloodhound Team

Disclaimer:
Apache Bloodhound is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required
of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.  While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
the ASF.