Libcloud is a Python library that abstracts away the differences among
multiple cloud provider APIs. It allows users to manage cloud services
(servers, storage, load balancers, DNS) offered by many different providers
through a single, unified and easy to use API.
We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 0.11.4!
This release is a bug fix release and contains no new features.
Next release which will contain new features and some backward incompatible
changes will happen in the 0.12.x series in the next couple of weeks.
- Fix some of tests failures which happened in Python 3.3 due to randomized dictionary ordering.
- Fix a bug where a numeric instead of a string value was used for the content-length header in VCloud driver.
- Don't ignore ex_force_service_region argument in the CloudFiles driver.
- Fix a bug which caused the connection to not be closed when using Python 2.6 and calling get_object on an object which doesn't exist in the S3 driver.
- Update 'if type' checks in the update_record methods to behave correctly if users passes in RecordType.A with a value of 0 - if type is not None.
or installed using pip:
pip install apache-libcloud
It is possible that the file hasn't been synced to all the mirrors yet. If this is the case,
If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:
pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud
A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible
changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible
Bugs / Issues
test which reproduces your problem.