The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce MINA 2.0.5 ! This
version is a bug fix release.
Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.
The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.
This version fixes a few errors found since we released 2.0.4
Quick links :
* Homepage -http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ -http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials -http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation -http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance -http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html
We recommend all users to upgrade to this release. We consider this a
stable and production ready release.
Release notes :
* DIRMINA-772 - First sent message is not garbage collected per session
* DIRMINA-817 - Packaging is buggy
* DIRMINA-829 - AbstractIoBuffer.getSlice(int index, int length) has
* DIRMINA-835 - IoHandler's sessionCreated and sessionOpened method
can receive notifications when MINA's internal socket connection built
* DIRMINA-840 - Logic Error in ByteArrayPool implementation
* DIRMINA-842 - Crash on Android
* DIRMINA-846 - AprSocketAcceptor doesn't work and throws
IOExceptions many times.
* DIRMINA-871 - DefaultIoSessionAttributeMap returns the defaultValue
parameter if no entry is found for the specified key, but does not add
that new key/value pair to the map as specified in the javadocs.
* DIRMINA-880 - Implementation of SslFilter#isCloseNotify() is incorrect
* DIRMINA-886 - isBrokenConnection
* DIRMINA-887 - mutil bind localAddress
* DIRMINA-894 - java.io.IOException: Broken Pipe infinite loop
* DIRMINA-897 - atomicity violation bugs because of misusing
* DIRMINA-898 - A wakeup() is issued in a thread before the target
select() is executed.
* DIRMINA-900 - One MINA 2.0.4 test is failing when run with a 1.7 jdk
* DIRMINA-645 - SslFilter should start initiating handshake from
sesionCreated() rather than from onPostAdd()
* DIRMINA-847 - Entry and Exit action support for Mina state machine
* DIRMINA-867 - Needs meaningful error message when
AbstractIoSession.write called with null
* DIRMINA-888 - Add the ability to get the write queue size like:
* DIRMINA-681 - Strange CPU peak occuring at fixed interval when
several thousand connections active
The Apache MINA PMC