www-announce mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.4-unstable released
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 00:54:12 GMT
           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.4-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.4.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer
releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next
stable releases. In particular, our hope is that this is the same (or
very close) to what will soon become v3.2 stable release.

This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few
functionality and API additions. The artifacts are available for
download at:

More details about this release is available on this download page.

-- The Apache Traffic Server community

View raw message